- All cooks must wash hands.
- Light necessary cooking fires with adult help.
- Assemble ingredients and equipment.
- Prepare and cook food with adult help.
- Clean up as you go as much as possible.
- Put out all cooking fires.
- Pack or make provisions for left-overs.
- All hostesses must wash hands.
- Arrange tablecloths and clean them if needed.
- Arrange table settings and decorations.
- Decide on a grace, and lead it when time.
- Set out and serve drinks.
- Assist cooks by setting out food and serving.
Clean Up Crew
- Arrange for garbage and trash disposal.
- Heat water for dishwashing.
- Set up and organize dish washing station.
- Wash all plates, utensils, and pans used.
- Place clean items in bag and hang on line to dry.
- Clear off and clean tablecloths.
- Make sure all trash is removed and thrown away.