This is a quick and easy smoothie that will keep your kids satisfied with a healthy afternoon snack. You can use any fruit your kids like.
Lowfat Fruit Smoothie
- 3/4 Cup Non-fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Fruit (blueberries, strawberries, peaches, etc.)
- 1/4 - 1/3 Cup Low-fat Milk
- Pour the milk into a blender; then add the fruit; and finally the yogurt.
- Blend until mixed.
- You can add milk to the consistency you like.
- You can substitute apple juice for the milk for additional sweetness.
2016 - buubug