This Chilli Cheese Puff is a nice brunch item with a Mexican accent to it. Serve with with mimosas and fruit, and you’ve got a great start to the day.
Chilli Cheese Puff for Breakfast
- 8 oz jack cheese shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- ¼ C Butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/3 Cup Flour (unsifted)
- ½ t Baking Powder
- ¼ t Salt
- 4 oz. Diced Chillies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a food processor, combine the eggs for 10 seconds.
- Add the cottage cheese and cooled butter, and blend 10 more seconds.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pulse on and off twice for 2 seconds each.
- Add the cheese and chillies, processing for another 1-2 seconds until blended.
- Coat an 8" square pan with butter, and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, and enjoy!
2016 - buubug