There’s nothing like baked apples on those cold Winter nights. This is one of the easiest desserts to make for the family; and the kids love them.
- 4-6 Apples Cored (I prefer Fuji, but use your favorites)
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- 2 T Cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, raisins and cinnamon. You can change the proportions to your taste; or add nuts or nutmeg, etc.
- Puncture the sides of the apples with a fork. Peel around the top of the apple (about 1/2" width).
- Place the apples in a pan with 1/8" of water on the bottom of the pan.
- Stuff the apples with the sugar mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. You can cover with tin foil if the raisins start to burn.
2016 - buubug