This incredibly moist chocolate cake will have the non-chocolate cake eaters coming back for seconds. The abundance of chocolate chips is what does it for me. The simplicity of this recipe always puts it at the top of our dessert list.
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Cake Mix (any brand will do)
- 1 pkg. Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix wet ingredients together, then pour into dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- You can sprinkle powdered sugar on it to give it a holiday touch. Enjoy!