When trying to find something quick to make during the week, tuna casserole is a good fallback position when I don’t want to make hot dogs or spaghetti. You can also try this recipe with leftover chicken or turkey; and don’t hesitate to use a different pasta.
- 2 Cans Tuna (drained)
- 4 Cups Egg Noodle (cooked al dente)
- ½ to 1 Cup Celery
- 8 oz. Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Cans Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese (50% each)
- Mix all the ingredients (besides the breadcrumb mixture).
- Add into a baking dish and top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 400° for approximately 30 minutes until the top is golden brown.