This is a very easy and very tasty pork tenderloin recipe with a sage and garlic marinade. You can replace the sage with thyme or rosemary for some different flavors.
- 1-2 Sprigs Fresh Sage
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dash Kosher Salt
- Dash Fresh Ground Pepper
- ½ T Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pork Tenderloin
- Mix the ingredients (not the pork) in a blender until you have a pesto-like consistency. You can add more olive oil to get it to the right consistency. Put the marinade into a large zip-lock bag.
- Cut several small slashes across the tenderloin with the tip of the knife. Place the tenderloin into the zip-lock bag, roll the air out, and close the bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove tenderloin from refrigerator ~30 minutes prior to cooking, allowing it time to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Bake the meat for 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature is 145°. Remove from oven and cover with foil for 10-15 minutes until ready to cut and serve.
Vary the amount of garlic to your taste / preference for garlic.
Sage can easily be replaced with another of your favorite herbs.