This is a tasty potato recipe, with rosemary, olive oil, and kosher salt. These make a great side dish to accompany a nice beef or poultry course.
Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- 3 to 5 lbs of potatoes, cleaned, uncut, and unpeeled
- ¼ - ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- 4-5 Rosemary Sprigs, leaves removed and chopped
- Heat ovet to 350-400
- Place uncooked potatoes in a large bowl (washed and poked with a fork).
- Mix in the extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, and the cut-up rosemary leaves. Don't hesitate to add more salt and rosemary to taste; and don't skimp on the olive oil if the potatoes aren't all coated with it.
- Place in oven and bake for about an hour until the outside of the potatoes start to wrinkle. The outside part (a few mms) of the potatoes will be cooked to a french fry feel, while the inside is nice and moist.
You can replace fingerlings with baby red potatoes if you prefer.
2016 - buubug